If you love the outdoors, Randonnée Aventure is for you!
Activities year round
We are a bilingual, volunteer-run hiking, cycling and cross-country ski/snowshoe club,
based in Montreal for almost 30 years.
Affordable bus trips and scenic destinations
Our reasonably priced Saturday day and weekend trips (by comfortable bus and carpool for cycling) will transport you to some of the most scenic areas in Quebec, Vermont and New York State. Sign up for only the trips you choose.
A friendly supportive environment
When doing an activity, we form small groups based on ability, and our experienced trip leaders ensure you join a group at the appropriate level. We scout trails and routes in advance and provide you with detailed maps.
Who can join
Our members are single adults and couples of all ages who have an existing commitment to fitness. Membership is $20 per year and prospective members are invited to purchase a trial trip before joining.
Upcoming EventsView All Events
- CW55-Cycling Overnight, Middlebury, VT Friday 07 August 2015 buy now
- H7-Rivière Swaggin, QC Saturday 08 August 2015 buy now
- C11- Vankleek Hill, ON – NOUVEAU-NEW Saturday 15 August 2015
- C12- Mooers, NY Saturday 22 August 2015
- H8-Parc national de La Mauricie, QC Saturday 22 August 2015 buy now