If you love the outdoors, Randonnée Aventure is for you!
To promote and facilitate group participation in outdoor activities in a social setting, by encouraging individuals to work together, on a cooperative basis, to organize such activities at an affordable cost
Activities year round
We are a bilingual, volunteer-run hiking, cycling and cross-country ski/snowshoe club,
based in Montreal for 30 years.
Affordable bus trips and scenic destinations
Our reasonably priced Saturday day and weekend trips (by comfortable bus and carpool for cycling) will transport you to some of the most scenic areas in Quebec, Vermont and New York State. Sign up for only the trips you choose.
A friendly supportive environment
When doing an activity, we form small groups based on ability, and our experienced trip leaders ensure you join a group at the appropriate level. We scout trails and routes in advance and provide you with detailed maps.
Who can join
Our members are single adults and couples of all ages who have an existing commitment to fitness. Membership is $20 per year and prospective members are invited to purchase a trial trip before joining.
Upcoming EventsView All Events
- C17- Lake Carmi, VT Saturday 01 October 2016
- H13 – Mansfield West, Underhill Center, VT Saturday 01 October 2016 buy now
- THX – Thanksgiving Hiking Weekend – Waterville Valley, NH, USA Friday 07 October 2016 buy now
- H14 – Parc National de la Mauricie, QC Saturday 15 October 2016 buy now
- Abreuvoir Bar & Terrasse Thursday 20 October 2016