If you love the outdoors, Randonnée Aventure is for you!
To promote and facilitate group participation in outdoor activities in a social setting, by encouraging individuals to work together, on a cooperative basis, to organize such activities at an affordable cost
Activities year round
We are a bilingual, volunteer-run hiking, cycling and cross-country ski/snowshoe club,
based in Montreal for 30 years.
Affordable bus trips and scenic destinations
Our reasonably priced Saturday day and weekend trips (by comfortable bus and carpool for cycling) will transport you to some of the most scenic areas in Quebec, Vermont and New York State. Sign up for only the trips you choose.
A friendly supportive environment
When doing an activity, we form small groups based on ability, and our experienced trip leaders ensure you join a group at the appropriate level. We scout trails and routes in advance and provide you with detailed maps.
Who can join
Our members are single adults and couples of all ages who have an existing commitment to fitness. Membership is $20 per year and prospective members are invited to purchase a trial trip before joining.
Upcoming EventsView All Events
- 2017/01/27 – WK50 – X-Country, Downhill & Snowshoeing Weekend – Stoneham, QC Friday 27 January 2017 buy now
- 2017/02/04-S4-Parc national du Mont-Orford, Orford, QC Saturday 04 February 2017 buy now
- 2017/02/11 – Canadian Ski Marathon (February 11 and 12, 2017) Saturday 11 February 2017
- 2017/02/11-S5-Parc national de la Mauricie, QC Saturday 11 February 2017 buy now
- 2017/02/18-S6-Centre de ski de fond et raquette l’Estérel, QC Saturday 18 February 2017 buy now