If you love the outdoors, Randonnée Aventure is for you!
To promote and facilitate group participation in outdoor activities in a social setting, by encouraging individuals to work together, on a cooperative basis, to organize such activities at an affordable cost
Activities year round
We are a bilingual, volunteer-run hiking, cycling and cross-country ski/snowshoe club,
based in Montreal for 30 years.
Affordable bus trips and scenic destinations
Our reasonably priced Saturday day and weekend trips (by comfortable bus and carpool for cycling) will transport you to some of the most scenic areas in Quebec, Vermont and New York State. Sign up for only the trips you choose.
A friendly supportive environment
When doing an activity, we form small groups based on ability, and our experienced trip leaders ensure you join a group at the appropriate level. We scout trails and routes in advance and provide you with detailed maps.
Who can join
Our members are single adults and couples of all ages who have an existing commitment to fitness. Membership is $20 per year and prospective members are invited to purchase a trial trip before joining.
Upcoming EventsView All Events
- 2016/12/06 – Ski Trip Leaders Orientation Meeting Tuesday 06 December 2016
- 2016/12/08 – Thursdays on Mount Royal (3/3) Thursday 08 December 2016 free activity
- 2017/01/07-S1-Domaine St-Bernard, Mont-Tremblant, QC Saturday 07 January 2017 buy now
- 2017/01/14-S2-Parc Forêt Ouareau, St-Donat, QC Saturday 14 January 2017 buy now
- 2017/01/21-S3-Far Hills, Parc régional de Val-David/Val-Morin, QC Saturday 21 January 2017 buy now