Randonnée Aventure is working hard to provide a safe environment for our members. Currently there are no government regulations that must be followed.
We will continue to follow the evolving COVID situation and any ensuing rules. This page will be updated, as required, to reflect any changes in government regulations or Bell Horizon requirements. Please be sure to review this page prior to any trips.
The current situation for Randonnée trips is as follows:
- Participants are encouraged to wear masks on the bus and are also encouraged to bring hand sanitizer.
- Buses are operating at normal capacity, which means that you will likely be seated beside someone.
- Walk-ons are permitted at the last pick-up as described on the page Buying and Selling Trips.
- Trips are non-refundable, but private sales are permitted, as described on the page Buying and Selling Trips.
- If regulations change and any scheduled trips must be cancelled, those trip purchases will be refunded by the club.