How your RA member account works:
- If you don’t already have an RA member account, it will be automatically generated upon online purchase of your initial annual membership.
- Your initial annual membership is the only purchase allowed, prior to obtaining your RA member account. You must go to checkout and complete the payment of your membership before you will be able to buy any trips. Once you complete the payment, your account details will be emailed to you and you will be able to purchase trips.
- Your account login consists of your email address and your RA password.
- Any subsequent purchases (trips, annual membership renewals) will require that you log into your account.
- Each account is uniquely associated with an individual RA member, as are any purchases made from that account.
- Although our website allows you to purchase multiple memberships from a single account, please refrain from doing so. Any such purchases will necessitate intervention and follow-up by our registrars and will delay your confirmation for upcoming trips.
How to purchase a membership (for users without an RA member account):
- RA menu: Buy Online > Buy Membership.
- Specify fields. Please pay special attention to enter fields accurately, as any errors will necessitate intervention and follow-up by our registrars and will delay your confirmation for upcoming trips.
- Add to cart.
- Proceed to checkout and complete payment.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com containing your temporary password. It can take several minutes to receive this email. Please check your email’s junk folder.
- Once you have your temporary password, follow the link in the email to land at the My Account Dashboard, where it is possible to change your password.
- You are now ready to purchase trips via RA menu: Buy Online > Buy Trips.
How to log into RA website (for users with an RA member account):
- RA menu: Login.
- Specify your email address and RA password.
- You should now be logged in.
Upon successful login, you land at the My Account page. From here, it is possible to:
- Verify membership expiry date, since an up-to-date membership is required to purchase trips.
- Replace your password and/or your email address and otherwise manage your account.
And most importantly, upon successful login, it is possible to:
- Purchase your trips via RA menu: Buy Online > Buy Trips.
- Renew your annual membership via RA menu: Buy Online > Buy Membership.
How to reset a lost or forgotten password:
- RA menu: Login.
- Click on “Lost your password?”
- On next page, specify your email address and click on “Reset password”.
- You will receive a link to create a new password via email.